Announcement of launching post-FIT solar power purchasing service
erex Spark Marketing Co., Ltd.*1, a sales subsidiary of erex Co., Ltd., announced a new service to purchase surplus electricity occurred from residential solar power generation facilities from domestic customers. The mentioned residential solar power generation facility must have expired the purchasing period of 10 years which is stated in the feed-in tariff (hereinafter referred to as “FIT”). This service will be effective from June 1st, 2020.
The erex group currently operates 4 renewable energy biomass power plants and has plans for further expansion in the future. Furthermore, Evergreen Marketing, the sales subsidiary of erex Group is expanding the renewable energy business including actively selling CO2-free plans.
Following to expansion of the feed-in tariff purchasing period, erex Group will purchase surplus electricity occurred from residential solar power generation facilities and respond to our customer’s demand while further contributing to realize a sustainable society by utilizing the purchase electricity to CO2-free electricity.
1. Service starting date
Application starting date: June 1st, 2020
Service starting date: July 1st, 2020
2. Unit purchase price
Unit purchase price (tax included)
Unit purchase price (tax included)
|Chubu, Hokuriku, Kansai, Chugoku, Shikoku||¥9.5/kWh||¥10.0/kWh|
*The premium plan only applies to customers under contract for ESM’s low-tension electricity service (electric power provided to customers by ESM)
*All customers in the covered area can apply for the standard plan.
*The above unit prices are for July 2020 to March 2021. Prices from April 2021 onward will be announced respectively.
*Purchase fees will be paid twice a year via bank transfer to a specified account. (Fees for April through September will be paid on the last day of November, and fees for October through March of the following year will be paid on the last day of May of the following year.)
*Unit purchase price includes consumption tax and non-fossil value. Consumption tax is calculated at a rate of 10%.
3. Eligible customers
- All customers who will reach the end of the feed-in tariff period
- All across Japan (besides Okinawa and the remote islands*)
* The remote islands specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry in Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 8 of the Electricity Business Act are outside the purchase area.
4. How to apply
1) Apply through a dedicated page of our website
2) Apply by calling the ESM Customer Center (an application form will be posted to you)
Phone: 0120-613-700(Only available in Japan)
*Reception hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. / Saturdays 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed on Sundays and holidays)
For details, visit the erex group’s post-FIT solar power purchasing service website
- For details, visit the erex group’s post-FIT solar power purchasing service website
- ESM will change its trade name to “Evergreen Retailing Co., Ltd.” on July 1, 2020, but the post-FIT solar power purchasing service will continue under the same conditions even after the trade name changes.
Under our vision of “Becoming a leading company in the coming era of electricity field having renewable energy as a core business”, erex Group will contribute to realize a low-carbon society by developing new services through “co-creation” with other industries and promoting eco-friendly initiatives, to satisfy even more customers.
Contact details for inquiries
erex Spark Marketing Co.,Ltd.
Customer center 0120-613-700(Only available in Japan)
Business hours: Weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturdays 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed on Sundays and holidays)